Sunday, June 20, 2010

Water cooler chit chat

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've mentioned this funny Jim Gaffigan riff to someone in conversation. Who knows how many dollars that would be? (Maybe 10, maybe 40?)

This clip is really short, just a joke or two, but it makes me laugh because I can relate ... who hasn't watched a movie or TV show years after it was hot, and found that everyone else has totally moved on!?

I thought about starting "Lost" (haven't ever seen it), just so I could pull something like this in a couple of years, but it probably would take a couple of years to acquire and view all of the seasons of "Lost", and that's more time than I want to invest in that particular joke. The "Lost" ship has already sailed for me (or plane has already crashed, I guess)... but I'm sure I'll have other opportunities to be behind the times!

No comments:

Post a Comment