Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday morning

It's not just ANY saturday morning. It's the first saturday of Spring Break.

Ahhhh ...

Me: "Grading/Flaky/Dropped-your-life-down-a-rain-gutter Erin, I'd like you to meet someone. Her name is also Erin. She is you! Also, she didn't drop her life down a rain gutter."

So ... on saturday mornings, I like to listen to Mika.  His bouncy energy is infectious and just the thing for the trips from washing machine to closet and back again, and again, and again, and again.

This song is a couple of years old, and is all about shifting identities in pursuit of 'pleasing others'. I love the title: "Grace Kelly". I like the beat. I like his hair too. Who wouldn't? It's saturday!

1 comment:

  1. your talk to yourself there reminded me of Dwight. and made me laugh. and made me miss you.

    ReplyDelete